Thursday, May 17, 2007

Five Greatest Moments



On last nights LOST, Charlie was making a list of his five greatest moments. As the show was progressing, I found myself trying to develop a list of my own. So here is a not well thought out list:
1. Feeling the overwhelming presence of God in baptism.
2. Meeting Charity at church and experiencing instant connection.
3. Holding my daughter for the first time at the birth center.
4. Shaking the hand of Burnice Wesbrooks at Highland Park church of Christ.
5. Receiving a Master's of Arts in Biblical Studies.

As I compiled this list, there are other moments and memories that have touched my life. There are the small moments that are rewarding and satisfying to me. Here is a list of five small moments too:
1. Having Gabrielle run to my arms after work.
2. Sitting on Kure Beach with a great book.
3. Preaching a great sermon.
4.Going on a date with Charity.
5.Watching the Nashville Predators in Nashville.

2 comments:

hardwoodman said...

6. Arguing with David Hardin during Wednesday night class!

transformation said...

may god bless you. thanks, dk